Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

Aww I like those names! We had two bottle lambs last year (two girls), I named mine Helen, and my sister named hers Claire :D also known as the do do twins haha. I am trying to buy some bottle babies but here nobody has babies yet, too much cold weather and snow.

Thanks! Our ewe that birthed Fish and Kella is named Helen! I have pics of them... just go back about 1 or 2 pages in this thread. What breeds of goats do you have? We have 8 goats- a Nubian doe, a Oberhasli doe, a mutt doe, another mutt doe, a White Lamancha doe, another mutt doe, a furry grey wether, and a white wether with these irregular black patches on him.

I can't hardly wait until end of April/early May, our goats and sheep will be lambing/kidding
big_smile.png
What breeds do ya'll have? :)

Thanks! Our ewe that birthed Fish and Kella is named Helen! I have pics of them... just go back about 1 or 2 pages in this thread. What breeds of goats do you have? We have 8 goats- a Nubian doe, a Oberhasli doe, a mutt doe, another mutt doe, a White Lamancha doe, another mutt doe, a furry grey wether, and a white wether with these irregular black patches on him.

Cool! I'll go look :D

We have a Cashmere billy goat named Gilbert, his partner is called Willow and together they have had two sets of babies. The first baby is a wether named Wilbur, and the second time they had babies they had twins. The billy is called Doubleyou and the girl is called Aya (as in A&W)!
Then I have a Saanen X doe who is bred to a Boer goat (not ours).
Sheep we have kinda a mixed flock I guess lol, we have Romanovs, Dorset, Suffolks and Chevott or Cheviet or whatever it's called haha. We have... 15 sheep if I counted right lol

Cool! I'll go look :D

We have a Cashmere billy goat named Gilbert, his partner is called Willow and together they have had two sets of babies. The first baby is a wether named Wilbur, and the second time they had babies they had twins. The billy is called Doubleyou and the girl is called Aya (as in A&W)!
Then I have a Saanen X doe who is bred to a Boer goat (not ours).
Sheep we have kinda a mixed flock I guess lol, we have Romanovs, Dorset, Suffolks and Chevott or Cheviet or whatever it's called haha. We have... 15 sheep if I counted right lol

Back
Top Bottom