Farmer's and rancher's chat thread!

Sometimes the older ones just get to the point that they are no longer 'easy keepers' and need a little extra. I am sure the vet will tell you what needs to be done.

Good luck with him.

Sometimes the older ones just get to the point that they are no longer 'easy keepers' and need a little extra. I am sure the vet will tell you what needs to be done.

Good luck with him.
Thanks, The last few years, he has been a harder keeper but the drastic weight loss in a weeks time is not normal for him. thats why he is getting some blood work done as well as the teeth
fl.gif

Trying to build a home,shearing sheep,doing hay,doing the garden,helping out on other farms and a lot of other stuff! :p Been busy and so much to do,and man has it been hot lol

How is everyone?
smile.png

Alrighty, Remember the pictures I posted of my 28yr old gelding that was a little thin? Well 6 days later being on my pasture, and he is turning into a my chunky monkey again!!!
celebrate.gif

For my friends on ehre that dont know this guy, He is my 28yr old Arab gelding that I have had for 22 years. He was my first horse and my first love. He dropped weight rather quickly a couple weeks ago and after coming back home to me and 6 days later on rich pasture, look at him today!!! Very much filled out and full of energy! No more ribs or sucked up loins!!!
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom