Faverolles Thread

Hi all! For those of you seeking bantams, I can confirm that Lund Poultry will indeed have bantam Faverolles available starting April, though the demand is so high there's quite a waiting list. As he told me, "I could sell a thousand chicks tomorrow if I had them!"

They win awards and have show quality as well as per quality birds. You can contact them here: lundpoultry.com

ISO white faverolles. I heard there was a breeder in IN and one in Canton, NC but I don't have names. Any information is greatly appreciated.

I currently use small plastic zip ties as labels, but have been considering purchasing plastic numbered bands of different colors. Does anyone have experience with using them that can recommend what size they use? They will be for LF Salmon Faverolles. Thanks in advance. If I need to post cute chick pictures first to get help I can. Lol

Last edited:
Darker one boy, lighter one girl. Sometimes females can get dark but I don't think that is the case with this one, he's feathering out like my boy did when he was small.

I just hatched out some fat fluffy babies from my Faverolles trio. The thing is, some of the chicks have very light "chipmunk" striping in black. On a few it is as subtle as a couple of dots. I don't have a picture currently but I can get one. I know it indicates dirty genetics but I'm wondering if you all know what it could be?

My breeders:

Back
Top Bottom