Faverolles Thread

Quote:
He Looks like my new cockeral I need to get pictures of him in a better light he is still young though and he is to scared of this new place to crow the little man and his wifey will perch on me though
lol.png

The blue salmon cock is doing just that this morning crowing the sun up and then crowing all day long!

this is Fabian and some of his ladies. When I first got him he didn't have his tail feathers, but they have grown back and looks great. Sweetie is his main squeeze and I would like to make them, but she has a slightly crooked beak. How much of a risk is it if I do that. I don't want to end up with 40 crooked beak chicks.

43205_01_14_10_5613.jpg

43205_01_14_10_5608.jpg

43205_01_14_10_5607.jpg

Quote:
Is Sweetie a Fav? I can't tell, but if she is, her coloring is very, very dark and not correct. Your rooster is very handsome but also is too dark. A crooked beak is probably not something you want to mess with, either. I wouldn't breed them.

Very pretty I just wanted to let everyone know that Leisha Comer has a great blue salmon cockeral for sale. I would love to get him but I have to many rooster and already have a blue salmon boy. If anyone is looking to bring some beautiful blue salmon into there breeding program. The hens look like this
4305_p1080271.jpg

I would suggest anyone who want great blue salmons in there flock get him PM me for her contact info.

Henry

Quote:
I've been emailing her asking about her birds, but she hasn't responded to me past the first email.
sad.png

Never mind found out his lines and he is coming to live with me
woot.gif

Which means I have a blue salmon cockeral for sale the guy in the picture on this thread earlier he is $20 plus shipping.

Henry

Quote:
I've been emailing her asking about her birds, but she hasn't responded to me past the first email.
sad.png

Sorry to hear that she is very very busy and it has been hard to keep in touch with her but if you become a member it might be easier PM me the email you are using.

Henry

soooo......what are his lines? something great i imagine?
big_smile.png

i wish i could take another cockerel at the moment. i have to move out the 2 that have been in my house waiting for the warmer weather to acclimate them to the cooler air and the main flock.

btw, i emailed McCallum's in Texas and i'm ordering 6 eggs from them and hoping to get those next week along with your's Henry! let's hope they all arrive safely and unscrambled!

unfortunately, Chole keeps collecting eggs under her. everytime she gets out of the nest for a few minutes someone has added to the pile. when i've tried to check under her she gets feisty and pecks at my hand. now THAT is the only time i've seen a fav get and attitude!
lol.png

Last edited:
Chickie'sMoma :

soooo......what are his lines? something great i imagine?
big_smile.png

i wish i could take another cockerel at the moment. i have to move out the 2 that have been in my house waiting for the warmer weather to acclimate them to the cooler air and the main flock.

btw, i emailed McCallum's in Texas and i'm ordering 6 eggs from them and hoping to get those next week along with your's Henry! let's hope they all arrive safely and unscrambled!

unfortunately, Chole keeps collecting eggs under her. everytime she gets out of the nest for a few minutes someone has added to the pile. when i've tried to check under her she gets feisty and pecks at my hand. now THAT is the only time i've seen a fav get and attitude!
lol.png

Well thats a good sign that she is so feisty. He is BourlangerXLeisha's Lines so thats something I don't have yet.
hit.gif
all but 12 of my eggs candled either clear or had bloodrings the rest look really iffy to I stoped cracking them because I cracked one and saw movement. This really sucks hope I have better luck next time. I do still have one egg thats due to hatch on monday and its filled up the egg all the way if that poor little chicks hatches I will have to either buy a friend for him or keep him close to me at all times poor baby.

The eggs were all fertile but most quit around day 4 or 5 so pretty recently the one I saw movement with was bigger so hopefully some of the rest of them are still kicking and will survive and hatch for me
hmm.png

Henry​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom