Favourite Incubator

What is everyone’s favourite 12-40ish egg incubator?
I currently use a Hovabator but considering purchasing another incubator for lock downs.

I’ve been looking at nuture right 360 and seeing mixed reviews.
I love my Incuview Incubator. Lots of great hatches, & easy to clean. Holds 27, chicken eggs depending on size.
1615848398314279182357171814881.jpg

i dont have experience with alot of them .. i do think the modern incarnations of the cheaper generic incubators have pretty good electronics and nothing wrong with them at all .. also, it would seem to me that for a hatcher/brooder specifically, that a larger square bottom incubator could be set up to serve that purpose pretty well ..

I have 2 and generally agree...except that the turning cradle motor seems to have a propensity to fail (at least in mine). I can understand why Brinsea moved away from the cradle design in the newer models. 😕
Touch wood I’ve never had a problem with mine. Hope I haven’t cursed myself now I’ve said that :lol: If I ever need to I would certainly get another Brinsea in the future.

What is everyone’s favourite 12-40ish egg incubator?
I currently use a Hovabator but considering purchasing another incubator for lock downs.

I’ve been looking at nuture right 360 and seeing mixed reviews.
Incubator brand name isn't too important. What's very important is making sure you have multiple calibrated thermometers in your incubator at all times and at least one salt tested humidity gauge.

Back
Top Bottom