FBCM - any chance it could still be a pullet?

You can upload pictures of them, I’d love just to see them cockerels or not!! ☺️
Why not??? At this point I have clearly angered the chicken gods…

0ADBF083-4D41-471B-8BB4-C29263114EFA.jpeg
971F4240-BDB6-4504-9374-6571DC5C6E1B.jpeg

My wife could sympathize with you. Our first round of chickens, she had me drive an hour away to pick up some (4) straight-run lavender Orpingtons. She ended up batting 1.000 on cockerels too.

In our current batch, one of the sweet, friendly mille fleur d'uccles looks to be a cockerel. That one's going to break her heart.

My wife could sympathize with you. Our first round of chickens, she had me drive an hour away to pick up some (4) straight-run lavender Orpingtons. She ended up batting 1.000 on cockerels too.

In our current batch, one of the sweet, friendly mille fleur d'uccles looks to be a cockerel. That one's going to break her heart.
Oh yikes! I’m already plotting for my second attempt!!! Crossing my fingers for your wife though…

Shall I upload a pic of my lakenvelder and you can dash all my hopes and make this first time chicken mom’s first ever hatch 7/7 for cockerels??? 😢😳
Appreciate the feedback but I really hope you’re wrong!!! Lol
i once hatched a batch of pekin bantams there where 18 eggs three did not hatch and i only got 4 pullets so the odds are not all ways good

Back
Top Bottom