**February 2010 Kitchen Towel Swap**All should be mailed out by now!

So funny story.

Last week hubby was sitting in my home office when he noticed my towel hanging from my desk drawer. He gives ma a funny look and says, "Honey, shouldn't this be hanging it the kitchen?" I tell him "Uh... Noooo, then you'll use it on your grubby hands!" He gives a a funny smirk, and says "Um.... isn't that what towels are for?" I shot him a how could you say that look, and say "This isn't a using towel, it's a pretty towel!" He just chuckled and went in the other room.
lau.gif
LOL, I love giving him a hard time, he takes it like a chimp.... no wait, I mean champ.... yah that's it...
lau.gif

Quote:
Chris,
I sent yours out today. Power outages messed me up this weekend, sorry for the delay.

No problem. I am glad that you have power back. It is hard to be without power. Hope it stays on for you.
Chris

Quote:
I'm sorry ....I spaced it off then for some reason I wasn't getting anything in my emails about the towel thread or a few other topics I'm subscribed to.And if it isn't written down or emailed to me it's gone....lol...I"m going shopping tomorrow so I'll get it mailed by Wednesday...I'm so sorry......

Quote:
I'm sorry ....I spaced it off then for some reason I wasn't getting anything in my emails about the towel thread or a few other topics I'm subscribed to.And if it isn't written down or emailed to me it's gone....lol...I"m going shopping tomorrow so I'll get it mailed by Wednesday...I'm so sorry......

No problem. I do the samething. My husband says that I need to start making me a list.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom