February 2017 Hatch-a-long

Chick number 14 just arrived!
wee.gif

Hi Kathy. I'm Marcell and I, too, am a hatchaholic!

Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm a hatchaholic. It's been 14 days since I set eggs....

Chick number 14 just arrived!
Hi Kathy, Marcell and Jessica, I am also Kathy, and I am a hatchaholic. I have 31 eggs in lockdown, 35 on day 14, and 17 on day 5.

#1 just hatched, and I have 2 pips. We are on day 20, so things are looking great!

Congratulations theceltichorse!! That is an awesome hatch for Shipped eggs!

Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm a hatchaholic. It's been 14 days since I set eggs....

Um, yeah. "Hello, my name is Kathy and I'm a hatchaholic."

Hi Kathy. I'm Marcell and I, too, am a hatchaholic!

Hi! I'm Cerise, and I'm a hatchaholic! It started with a peahen egg in August. I keep saying each hatch is really the last one... but then I take the incubator out again, and start building more coops.

Woohoo, looks like everyone has had a great few days! Congratulations on the hatching of your eggs!
jumpy.gif
I have only 4 eggs since we just hatched out 5 and have 8 adults outside. Anyhow one looks like it quit but the other 3 will go in lockdown on tuesday!
fl.gif

In other news (because my eggs are not all that interesting at this point) my three week olds spent their first night outside - granted, we had a low of only 45 - under their heating pad. They emerged this morning rambunctious as ever! We have a portable tractor set up in the carport, so they can stay out of our perpetually rainy weather!Whew! So good to get them out of the house!

Back
Top Bottom