February 2017 Hatch-a-long

I'm a Proud PAPA!!

Well, I just got 100 posts behind, so I didn't read the last bit.....Chicks are hatching! I have 4 drying off in the incubator now, 5 pipped, 1 zipped, 2 nothings happened and 14 in the brooder. The two with no activity, I think one is a dud, but I've seen the other on jumping. Here are pictures:

Comet, she was the first to hatch.

Stardust

Stella (I am in LOVE with her feathered feet.

Luna.

I have alot more, but those are the ones I have taken pictures of.

Well, I just got 100 posts behind, so I didn't read the last bit.....Chicks are hatching! I have 4 drying off in the incubator now, 5 pipped, 1 zipped, 2 nothings happened and 14 in the brooder. The two with no activity, I think one is a dud, but I've seen the other on jumping. Here are pictures:

Comet, she was the first to hatch.

Stardust

Stella (I am in LOVE with her feathered feet.

Luna.

I have alot more, but those are the ones I have taken pictures of.
Oh my goodness, they are so beautiful! Congratulations on these precious little peeps and on the ones trying to become little chickadees too!
Do you know what breed/mixes each of them are?

Ebay had way too many auctions of eggs ending within hours of each other. I went crazy, now I'm watching 5 different tracking numbers, seeing where the eggs are. 2 boxes should arrive tomorrow, 2 boxes should arrive Thursday and 1 box is being shipped tomorrow. Fortunately 3 of the boxes were for only 6 or 8 eggs (plus extras).

Arriving tomorrow:
Box 1 Silkie/Frilkie eggs - ordered 12 (last time I got eggs from her, she sent 17) - coming from TN - You can never have enough silkies...
Box 2 Blue Wyandotte - ordered 6 Coming from FL

Box 3 Barred Rock ordered 4 Coming from PA (I sold all but 1 of my barred rocks - I wanted more)
Box 3 Silver Laced Wyandotte ordered 4 Coming from PA

Box 4 Speckled Sussex ordered 6 Coming from PA

Shipping Wed
Box 5 Heritage RIR ordered 15 (I miss my RIR's I used to have)

I MUST STAY AWAY FROM AUCTIONS!

I guess your into chick production lol your hooked!!!! Now you need to join chicks anonymous lol
I tend to go through phases. I love hatching until I'm over run with chicks, then hate myself when all the roosters start up and I get in trouble with the city. So, I quit for while. They I see a great auction and i"m hooked again.

Back
Top Bottom