February 2023 hatch-a-long

Today at noon will be day 18. I'm planning on taking my eggs out of the turner and putting them into lockdown when I get home. However, one of the eggs was moving this morning before I left for work. I didn't see any external pips but now I'm worried... I didn't have time to put them into lockdown this morning. Do you think it's just the chick repositioning? I'm hoping it will be ok!
It doesn't happen that quickly so they'll be ok

I had a staggered hatch, and moved a group to the hatching incubator for lockdown, but forgot one egg. It hatched just fine in the dry hatch incubator.
regalli.PNG

Last egg hatched! Of course it was the one I wanted the most to wait to the very end. My svart hona.

14 shipped eggs (from Winnipeg to Nova Scotia in January)
9 made it to lock down and all hatched.
I’m wondering if my second blue polish may turn out to be a splash or just really light blue/white.

I’m really happy with my turn out :)

Attachments

• 9050377C-EF6F-486A-BA26-0144605D8EEB.jpeg
    9050377C-EF6F-486A-BA26-0144605D8EEB.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 2
Came home to surprise in the bator:
20230216_152950.jpg

Took them out only bc the others i dont think will hatch till maybe Saturday, this was the most recent egg i rescued, i may have had my days wrong, if not this is a day 18 hatch. Thing is a had the turner in still so I'm rather surprised with this one, I'm 85% sure i had my days wrong by about 2 days, otherwise how'd this chick position itself? Idk guys im shocked about this one 🤔.

Back
Top Bottom