February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

Oh my, that's one way to start the week! As entertained as I'm sure the eggies were, I hope the rest of your week goes smoother!
I was told by my work to take some time off so I was only in to open today. (Then again, that's just an expected morning with me having to get up super early for my shifts most days! I always seem to think I have more time than I actually do. mA that the freeways here are empty before 530a!)

The rest of my week should all be about the chickens now! Which I am very excited about as we got the hens outside some shiny security cameras.

As for my cute little eggs, they seem good tonight. I am excited to candle on Wednesday night and see how we are all doing!!

I was told by my work to take some time off so I was only in to open today. (Then again, that's just an expected morning with me having to get up super early for my shifts most days! I always seem to think I have more time than I actually do. mA that the freeways here are empty before 530a!)

The rest of my week should all be about the chickens now! Which I am very excited about as we got the hens outside some shiny security cameras.

As for my cute little eggs, they seem good tonight. I am excited to candle on Wednesday night and see how we are all doing!!
Awesome a week for CHICKENS!!! Thats egg-citing!

Oh, I am also incredibly optimistic about how much I can cram I to any time I have, or even if I don't have the time, I still believe I can... 🤣

Enjoy the hen-cams and your eggies!

Good morning eggies! Time to rise and shine, keep growing!!

Good Morning GIF by Devon Blow

Welcome @NorthwoodsChick and @CoopBoots !!! Yes, I have plenty of eggs available. We were hoping to get some free cake tastings today, but so far it's been a bust. AND we don't have an HEB! The eggs are all cozy in their incubator though, unlike me who keeps getting too warm then too cold with my winter blankets.

See below for our update list! Tag some friends!

1. @Debbie292d - Blizzard
  2. @CoopBoots - Moxie/Max

3. @GreenJay - Bliss

4. @2ndTink - Diamond

5. @GirlsHuntToo - Violet

6. @NorthwoodsChick - Shimmer

7. @TwoCrows - Jasmine

8. @Antiocheggers - Jack
  9. @Antiocheggers - Sally

10. @NorthwoodsChick - Lacey

11. @BobStuart - Holden

Last edited: