February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

Pics
Good night eggies, sleep well and dream of hatching!

Sleepy Sweet Dreams GIF by KeaBabies

May I add #24? I'd like to name it Pearl, if it's a boy we can name it Pearly Pete 🤣
Of course! I will add it to the list shortly. Cameras are up and running. Just need to attach them to the approriate corners.

Also, someone, somewhere is having a laugh at me. I ordered 12 eggs from My Pet Chicken back around Thanksgiving. I picked up those eggs in time for the NYD hatch. I ordered 12 and thought MPC threw in 2 more as a gift.

And I get a call from the post office today that they have more eggs for me from MPC?!

So I know have 14 more eggs that arrived on 12/12/23 that were just... sitting at the post office?!

Last edited:
Of course! I will add it to the list shortly. Cameras are up and running. Just need to attach them to the approriate corners.

Also, someone, somewhere is having a laugh at me. I ordered 12 eggs from My Pet Chicken back around Thanksgiving. I picked up those eggs in time for MYD hatch. I ordered 12 and thought MPC threw in 2 more as a gift.

And I get a call from the post office today that they have more eggs for me from MPC?!

So I know have 14 more eggs that arrived on 12/12/23 that were just... sitting at the post office?!
What!?! So not only were they extras you didn't know about, but the post office waits a whole month to let you know!?!

Back
Top Bottom