February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

Pics
What!?! So not only were they extras you didn't know about, but the post office waits a whole month to let you know!?!
exactly!!! Mind you there was issues at the post office the first time around. We have two branches in my humble town, on very opposite sides of town. I usually have my things sent to the East office because its closer to my home. When I went to grab my initial order, I was told it was at the East location. I go there, wait for 40 minutes then I'm told that it was erroneously put on the mail truck for the West location. Very much, "yes ma'am, it was here at 6a, but got sent over there on the 3p truck"

So then I drive across town to go and grab this box. Then get the call today - "Oh we notified you, but we just saw this box so we decided to do a follow up call." Y'all?! these eggs have been sitting at your office for a month?!

Last edited:
exactly!!! Min ythere wa issues at the post office the first time around. We have two branches in my hunble town, on very opposite sides of town. I usually have my things sent to the East office because its closer to my home. When I went to grab my initial order, I was told it was at the East location. I go there, wait for 40 minites then I'm told that it was erroneously put on the mail truck for the West location. Very much, "yes ma'am, it was here at 6a, but got sent over there on the 3p truck"

So then I drive across town to go and grab this box. Then get the call today - "Oh we notified you, but we just saw this box so we decided to do a follow up call." Y'all?! these eggs have been sitting at your office for a month?!
It would be a really long shot, but I'd be tempted to candle them and set them 🤔

It would be a really long shot, but I'd be tempted to candle them and set them 🤔
I candled them - they seem okay? There's one that's very dark, so I placed that one in its one jar and carton and its the corner of the incubator. That's the egg that I think may explode on me. The rest have been laid in a carton and tossed into the incubator. I guess this has turned into a rolling hatch now!

So, candled today as I had these shipped eggs end up in my hands and decided to take a peek at our beloved eggies! Sad to say, we say goodbye to 18 eggs :( Life is life... and here we are.

Today we say goodbye to: @CoopBoots's Moxie/Max, @GreenJay's Bliss, @NorthwoodsChick's Shimmer, Lacey, @2ndTink's Pearl/Pete and @Antiocheggers's Jack and Sally.

Back
Top Bottom