February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

Pics
I'm still confused if you only bought 12, they supposedly send you two boxes at the same time but the P.O. only told you about one and let the other one sit there? If you didn't pay for these second ones, then bonus if you even hatch even one of something, but how do you know they are chicks? Maybe they're little reptiles? :confused:

salamander fossils GIF by gifnews

:gig
The gal at the post office did say, You sure you want to accept the package? And helped me open it there since we were both curious. It came with a breed key from My Pet Chicken, but uh, who knows, maybe I have snakes in there.

Can you pick a couple winners for me to replace Shimmer and Lacey, please? I can name them Pete & Repeat.
I shall! Don't you worry. I'll give you 10 and 12.

Yay! I’m glad that Violet is okay! It’s such a shame about the other eggs. Hopefully you don’t loose anymore! 😭
Violet is doing great, looking at me with that beautiful eye!!! I think the seller had an inkling it would happen. She originally sold me 24, but gave me another dozen to "pop in and replace any clears" after Day 7.

Violet is doing great, looking at me with that beautiful eye!!! I think the seller had an inkling it would happen. She originally sold me 24, but gave me another dozen to "pop in and replace any clears" after Day 7.
Fertility rates can really drop in the winter, some breeds just aren't as fertile anyway, or older roosters.

Back
Top Bottom