February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

Pics
Sad news, at today's candling, none of the shipped eggs developed. They have been tossed. These were (per MPC) an accidental double ship.

Now, onto BRIGHTER AND BETTER NEWS, 16/18 eggs seem to be on track!!

Please send extra cheers and energy to @Nero70002's Saoirse and @BobStuart's Holden! they look a little behind compared to everyone else but I am optimistic!
Well shucks, it was good to try though.

Yay 16/18 eggies! And come on Saoirse and Holden, you have time to catch up, just concentrate on that growth and rest when you need to ❤

Can i join in?! I set 12 eggs a couple days ago due to hatch on the 15th. Ameraucana, New Hampshire and Australorp

Attachments

• IMG_6172.jpeg
    IMG_6172.jpeg
    555.6 KB · Views: 3
Sad news, at today's candling, none of the shipped eggs developed. They have been tossed. These were (per MPC) an accidental double ship.

Now, onto BRIGHTER AND BETTER NEWS, 16/18 eggs seem to be on track!!

Please send extra cheers and energy to @Nero70002's Saoirse and @BobStuart's Holden! they look a little behind compared to everyone else but I am optimistic!
You can do it Saoirse!

Can i join in?! I set 12 eggs a couple days ago due to hatch on the 15th. Ameraucana, New Hampshire and Australorp
OF COURSE!!! How exciting. I love my Black Australops. I've been dying to get New Hampshire Reds in my flock, but they are hard to source over here for whatever reason. RIRs & Productions are more popular.

Back
Top Bottom