February 2024 Hatch-Along (A time for ♥LOVE♥!!)

Pics
TONIGHT IS DAY 18!!!

how the time has flown my hatch-along friends. Final turn happened today and everyone seems to filling out their shells nicely!! The person who sold me these eggs anticipated the chicks looking like EE chipmunks. Stay tuned!
Already!?! Wow, that went by so fast!

Happy lockdown day chickies!

Good morning eggies!! The big day is here, time to get into position for hatching!!

baby delivering GIF

TONIGHT IS DAY 18!!!

how the time has flown my hatch-along friends. Final turn happened today and everyone seems to filling out their shells nicely!! The person who sold me these eggs anticipated the chicks looking like EE chipmunks. Stay tuned!
Omg I love EEs, I’m so excited. Go Saoirse and Chamomile!

I love everyone's messages and pictures for the eggs. Meanwhile, I keep hearing peeping but I know its probably from the garage, yet I keep pulling yhe blanket off the incubator to see if anyone has started rocking and rolling.

Today is DAY 19. Does any one have any guesses as to who is going to hatch... first? DUN DUN DUN

I love everyone's messages and pictures for the eggs. Meanwhile, I keep hearing peeping but I know its probably from the garage, yet I keep pulling yhe blanket off the incubator to see if anyone has started rocking and rolling.

Today is DAY 19. Does any one have any guesses as to who is going to hatch... first? DUN DUN DUN
Holden needs to go a little quicker if he wants to win. Go Holden!

Back
Top Bottom