Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
2/4 is lock down date for my5 eggs. I just ordered a brinsea brooder. I'm glad I won't have to worry about running a heat lamp anymore..
I love it! You will too if you worried about the heat lamp~ it's totally stressfree~ Worst worry is adjusting the height every two weeks or so.
And it is better on the electric and you don't look like you are running a grow op from the street!

I am hatching my own barnyard mix mutts. 4- green eggs and 5- brown eggs. 2- brown and 1- white were duds. Due on Monday. Only two look good. The green ones I can't see in.
wee.gif
I have some greens in my incubator too...frustrating suckers! Good luck~ Lockdown time!

2/4 is lock down date for my5 eggs. I just ordered a brinsea brooder. I'm glad I won't have to worry about running a heat lamp anymore..
You will love your Brinsea Ecoglow, I have the 50 chick model. The only thing I don't like about it is that the chicks thinks it's great to roost on and it is always covered with poo. For the first few weeks I could get away with putting paper towel on top and just change that out. When they get bigger they think it's so much fun to pull the paper towel off and shredd it, lol.

You will love your Brinsea Ecoglow, I have the 50 chick model. The only thing I don't like about it is that the chicks thinks it's great to roost on and it is always covered with poo. For the first few weeks I could get away with putting paper towel on top and just change that out. When they get bigger they think it's so much fun to pull the paper towel off and shredd it, lol.
I kinda wish I bought the 50...I never thought i would have that many chicks!!! I bought 2 20's instead!!! LOL They do make a great product though! I have been impressed with my investment in Brinsea hatching equipment!

Back
Top Bottom