Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
None of mine hatched. I will try again after I get the problems fixed with the incubator. I did get chicks in the mail so it wasn't a total loss. I just had to pay for them.

I'm sorry to hear your incubator bunch didn't make it, but am happy you still have an adorable bunch of mail order babies!

This is my first hatch. My son is the chick man in the family but he is graduating soil taking over the flock. I have 41 eggs in the bror right. Expecting a:doEnmore tomorrow to add to that total. The eggs that took 6 days to get to me, only half were viable

I have a question, I just came home from work and found the incubator temp 106 and humidity 44 When I left this morning it was 100 temp and 54 humidity, it had been holding up well till today, I thought there goes my hatch but when looking at each egg, 1 egg has cracked I can see the ducklings beak and it made the squeaky duckling noise, what should I do? should I crack the egg shell all the way or leave it till morning?

I have a question, I just came home from work and found the incubator temp 106 and humidity 44 When I left this morning it was 100 temp and 54 humidity, it had been holding up well till today, I thought there goes my hatch but when looking at each egg, 1 egg has cracked I can see the ducklings beak and it made the squeaky duckling noise, what should I do? should I crack the egg shell all the way or leave it till morning? 
When are they actually due to hatch? If it is now bump up the humidity and leave it. That is what I would do. I have found helping them does not normally go well. But I also know nothing about hatching ducks.

Back
Top Bottom