Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Had my first pip (Polish) last night at 7:30 on day 20. When I left for work this morning there was still just the one pip, but opened to a small hole. Pretty much following the same schedule as last time. I expect to have a few of them looking at me when I get home, and a fun evening of watching the rest of the hatch

Just set 9 eggs from these two girls yesterday to test the fertility of my Isbar rooster. I'll be setting some pure Isbar eggs next week and some quail eggs as well! Lots of fuzzy butts coming to my house soon ha!

This is Pillow. She is a Dorking cross. She lays a pretty brown egg

And this is Sparrow! She is a Dorking/Isbar cross and she lays a pretty green egg :)

These are their eggs :)

Went to the incubator this morning and the three chicks had kicked everything around, including knocking the 4th iffy egg out of the carton. I opened the lid and picked up the egg only to feel a pip on the side I couldn't see. Quickly placed it back in and amped up the humidity. Hopefully it'll hatch okay and not be shrink-wrapped from its 3-second exposure to the outside world.
fl.gif

Pics of chicks will be later. Right now just monitoring egg to see if it'll continue pip/zip.

The three little soccer players are pretty darn cute, though.

Went to the incubator this morning and the three chicks had kicked everything around, including knocking the 4th iffy egg out of the carton. I opened the lid and picked up the egg only to feel a pip on the side I couldn't see. Quickly placed it back in and amped up the humidity. Hopefully it'll hatch okay and not be shrink-wrapped from its 3-second exposure to the outside world.
fl.gif

Pics of chicks will be later. Right now just monitoring egg to see if it'll continue pip/zip.

The three little soccer players are pretty darn cute, though.

Congrats!!!! Your iffy egg should be fine if it was brief! Let us know how everything works out!

Back
Top Bottom