Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Had my first pip (Polish) last night at 7:30 on day 20. When I left for work this morning there was still just the one pip, but opened to a small hole. Pretty much following the same schedule as last time. I expect to have a few of them looking at me when I get home, and a fun evening of watching the rest of the hatch

Love Polish! I hope you have a great hatch!

Great news!! I've had 7 chicks hatch so far! Looks like another 3 for sure tonight as well. I ended up helping the malpositioned chick out of his shell after letting him tough it out for 24 hours. Here are pics of the seramas so far

Great news!! I've had 7 chicks hatch so far! Looks like another 3 for sure tonight as well. I ended up helping the malpositioned chick out of his shell after letting him tough it out for 24 hours. Here are pics of the seramas so far
How cute. Hope all goes well with them all.

Congrats on your hatch, great that you were able to help the little one out.

My 5 eggs just went into lockdown. Candling and weight all look good. Very exciting!! :D

Congratulations to everyone else's hatchings! I really enjoy pictures of hatches and babies.

Last edited:
Good
My 5 eggs just went into lockdown. Candling and weight all look good. Very exciting!! :D

Congratulations to everyone else's hatchings! I really enjoy pictures of hatches and babies.
Good luck with your hatch and looking forward to seeing some pictures when they get here :)

Good luck! I go on lockdown on Sunday. I am getting nervous. Can't wait to see your fluffy butts.

So, all this week, I've been telling myself that Saturday is lockdown... Then it dawned on me today: *tomorrow* is Saturday! So excited to be getting one step closer to my first ever hatch! Can't wait to add pics of my own fuzzy butts on here in a few days!

Back
Top Bottom