Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Still nothing. I candled on egg and everything is developed, the air cell looks good, no movement. I'm suppressing the urge to cry.
What happened ? What day are you on?
hugs.gif

well when i went into lockdown, the temp dropped to 85 and it stayed there overnight. It's day 22. .
Don't throw them out yet...Lower temps slow incubation times. Was there movement after the 85 degree night? I would personally give them a couple more days just in case.

I am sorry things don't look good.

Wow~ 52 eggs ~ Holy cow. How are they developing?
LOL! I have the bator double stacked. I started with 60 eggs. Pulled 5 for not being fertile, and pulled 2 out yesterday for not developing, and one with a blood ring. I bought a real good flashlight the other day so can even see into the Marans and EE eggs pretty good. I can see movement in all the eggs. So at this point I am optimistic.

LOL! I have the bator double stacked. I started with 60 eggs. Pulled 5 for not being fertile, and pulled 2 out yesterday for not developing, and one with a blood ring. I bought a real good flashlight the other day so can even see into the Marans and EE eggs pretty good. I can see movement in all the eggs. So at this point I am optimistic.
Excellent! I hope they all progress!

Back
Top Bottom