Votes: 19 15.2%
  • 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Here are today's base jumping adventures! Tomorrow might be tight-rope walking. If I get the perches in.

Basejumping is a group activity. Moral support and all that! Hey dude, come out and be the pillow!

Wheeeeee! It's a fast sport too!

And a drink at the bar to relive it all!

I think they're all twice as big as they were yesterday tho'! Growing fast!

Here are today's base jumping adventures! Tomorrow might be tight-rope walking. If I get the perches in.

Basejumping is a group activity. Moral support and all that! Hey dude, come out and be the pillow!

Wheeeeee! It's a fast sport too!

And a drink at the bar to relive it all!

I think they're all twice as big as they were yesterday tho'! Growing fast!
I see the jumpmaster made sure everyone hit the ground OK! They are adorable!!!!!!!

I'm afraid by the time they move outside they'll find the world kind of boring at the pace their going in the brooder! Maybe I should see if I can start clicker training them this early... Tho' that would drive my dogs who ARE clicker trained insane.

My first batch hatched out last night!! My dot and I caught one zipping out even! So fun! All look good and are happy in the brooder!

All the chickies are so adorable! Love the little jumpers:)
I put my eggs on lockdown tomorrow. I got a little excited this morning when I looked in the incubator I thought I saw one of my brown eggs pipping, but it ended up it was just a little poo or something from momma hen that I had not noticed before
1f612.png
. Apparently my eyes do not function properly before 5am.

I put my OE eggs in lockdown this morning. First timer here with an incubator. Beyond excited!!! I wanted to see an internal pip before I did that, but they had lost more weight than the recommended amount of 13% to 16%, so I maxed out the water reservoirs and stopped the turning and now am locked down!!! We are on day 18 and the 25th is hatch day. I will NOT open the bator until I see some chicks in my Brinsea mini. :jumpy

I went on here to post and saw that there were 42 unread posts that I don't have time to read at the moment, but can't wait to hear all the news. Good luck to all!

Thanks Minihorse...I love green eggs and ham! 
:lau
I'm really a yellow eggs and spam girl myself
:lau

@SunkenRoadFarms :hugs sorry your babies didn't make it.

Congratulations on all the new chicks!

I lockdown Wednesday. I'm so nervous :fl I get
A few hatched. Preparing for the worse hoping for the best.
spam :/

I am with you, Minihorse....here's the old Monty Python version, might help you pass a minute or two before lockdown:

Back
Top Bottom