• 21-30

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 31-40

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • 41 or more

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
lau.gif

OK, not really funny but.... ya it kind of is! Don't worry, karma will come back to me for laughing!
It totally is funny! I have never seen the family scramble like that before! I put it into the garage to freeze, hoping the smell would lessen. My 23 year old just came in and announced; "It is actually too lethal for me to be out there!" She thought she was going to easily dispose of the offending egg bomb....
lau.gif

Yuck!! And here I was, thinking the whole "exploding egg" thing was a myth... Good to know!!
I had no idea that they turned such a funky shade of blue green inside. It was like a really dark seafoam green, that smelled outrageous!

So sorry to hear about your loss, it is always hard for the little ones, but providing closure with the burial is an amazing idea!

Hatch update: Sitting here with a glass of wine, not popcorn, lol. I now have two baby chicks out. Once they pip, they are zipping right out. I did reach in and remove the shells and throw in a couple of wet sponges. It's so crowded in this little mini. Here's the first chick giving encouragement to the zipping 2nd baby.

Here's the two babies, so far. Two out, 5 to go!!

Back
Top Bottom