Feed in the Minneapolis, MN area?

MelissaR

Chirping
11 Years
Jun 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Hello everyone! My chicks came in from My Pet Chicken on Tuesday (they are doing great). Woo Hoo!

So now my question is, where do I get feed? I live in the city and would like to support a local business if possible...? Is there someplace that carries organic?

I have a 10lb bag of medicated starter for now but these guys are going through that kinda fast.

Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S. I've been lurking here for the last couple of months but this is my second post. The information I've gotten here has been so helpful. Thank you for being such a great resource!

I used to live just north of Mpls. I bought my chicken feed at Anoka Grain and Feed. Anoka is just north of Mpls on highway 10.

This store carries organic http://www.urbanimal.com/index.html
thumbsup.gif

I get mine from Mills Fleet Farm in Lakeville. If you want organic or Purina's Layena, you can get it at Windmill Feed and Pet Supply in New Market. It would be about a 20-30 minute drive for you.

Thank you to everyone!

I didn't know Urbanimal carried chicken feed. It's about 9 blocks from my house. I'll have to go visit....

I also found Southside Farm Store at 38th and Bloomington. It's about 2 miles from my place.

Back
Top Bottom