Females??

Little Hen 1972

Chirping
Jun 6, 2022
These chicks were given to me by a teacher. I assume they are all females. Two were very fast featherers and one ( light brown) has a very prominent pinkish comb and waddles for a 3 week old, and that was throwing me off and the other two also have small white combs and waddles ( also 3 week olds) and for me that always means males especially since the other teachers had their pick of the litter and these were the 3 that were not chosen and did not have a home to go too.

I am assuming all the colorful, beautiful chicks (males lol) were picked and these 3 darker beauties left behind were the females.

Attachments

• IMG_3245.jpeg
    IMG_3245.jpeg
    446.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3242.jpeg
    IMG_3242.jpeg
    416 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3247.jpeg
    IMG_3247.jpeg
    411.9 KB · Views: 10
These chicks were given to me by a teacher. I assume they are all females. Two were very fast featherers and one ( light brown) has a very prominent pinkish comb and waddles for a 3 week old, and that was throwing me off and the other two also have small white combs and waddles ( also 3 week olds) and for me that always means males especially since the other teachers had their pick of the litter and these were the 3 that were not chosen and did not have a home to go too.

I am assuming all the colorful, beautiful chicks (males lol) were picked and these 3 darker beauties left behind were the females.
2 cockerels, 1 pullet.

Back
Top Bottom