Finally, a benefit of a big behind!

paperdragonfarm

Chirping
9 Years
Jul 13, 2010
Albany
You don't fall into the toilet when your boyfriend forgets to put down the seat.
rant.gif
Might not be wet, but my is that porcelain cold!
ep.gif

LOL!
lau.gif

I learned long ago to keep a nightlight on in the bathroom, just to avoid those unfortunate experiences!

lau.gif

Good one! Heck, now i get paranoid and check every single time I go to the loo, even if it's broad daylight and I can see perfetly
tongue.png

I told my DH and DS that it is bad fung shui to leave the seat up on the toilet because all you finances go down the drain. Now he makes sure that the lid is down when he is finished!!
celebrate.gif

Oh this reminds me of a fishing trip my husband and I took. We went with some friends who had a friend who had an acre of land with a trailer which was close to the lake we were to fish at. When I heard all the man-talk about the trailer I asked to borrow the in-laws motor home for this trip and they happily obliged.

Well, the directions to this place was well....cruddy to say the least. We finally found the place at two am on a Friday night. I was introduced to the other folks and discovered there was only one other woman besides me. She was a big gal to say the least and I prayed she would not ask to go on our tiny 16 foot glorified canoe with a trolling motor.

Like all females the first thing she needed to when climbing out of her hubby's station wagon was to find a toilet. She swayed to and fro as her hubby struggled to get the key in the lock. I looked around and noticed the number on the mailbox was not the same as the number on my directions.

"We are at the wrong place," I said which put that poor woman in a temper to say the least.

She was livid. She screamed at her husband who took a dive under our motor home. I thought about letting her use our facilities but to be perfectly honest she couldn't fit through the bathroom door. I'm sorry to say our motor home was not plus-sized.

I looked at my directions again and checked the next mailbox. "Over here!" I shouted. "This is it!"

We all crashed through the bushes to see a dilapidated trailer. Snap! That thing was old back in the 60's!

Under the verbal barrage of his wife, the man opened the door, and jumped out of the way. We heard her thunderous footsteps then a scream for help.

We all charged in to find her sitting on the toilet which had gone through the rotten floor. All we could see were her arms and head, and we easily heard the vivid language she used to describe her husband's stupidity.

Nothing like calling 911 at 2 am to have EMTs fish a woman out of the shattered floor of an old mobile home.

Bless her heart.

Back
Top Bottom