FINALLY, a Finished Product....Almost

JSossong

Songster
7 Years
Mar 8, 2014
Western PA
This morning I finally finished the main construction on the coop! It felt so good to get it done and get my girls inside. I know they're loving their new home with so much space! Next project will be building and attaching the run. I'm also getting a dozen more pullets on Thursday so more boxes and roosts will soon be added. But for now I'm just sitting back and marveling at my brand new coop that took us what seems like forever to get finished :) So happy with how it turned out!

The chicken door is a sliding door ^here in the corner-it just needs an added handle

Well done! Looks like they'll be well protected and you have the space to set up a good-sized run. How many do you have?

That is excellent. My flock is small because we live in the city, but my wife and I hope to move out to the country in a few years. She grew up on a small farm and misses it a lot.

I lived in a city for the past 6 years and just recently moved back home to the country. I love it! So much land with so much potential. I'm definitely taking advantage of it.

Back
Top Bottom