Finally finished the coop :D

mandab385

Hatching
5 Years
Jun 17, 2014
So my mother and I finally finished the coop. I'm so excited! Our first 5 bantam (hopefully) girlies love it. They are 6 weeks old and are over being in the brooder, totally understand.

Here it is!

It is 4 ft deep by 10 ft long. It is on wheels but the yard is pretty soggy and a 1x4 needs to be used as a track.

I don't know what to do with myself now.
wee.gif

So my mother and I finally finished the coop. I'm so excited! Our first 5 bantam (hopefully) girlies love it. They are 6 weeks old and are over being in the brooder, totally understand. Here it is! It is 4 ft deep by 10 ft long. It is on wheels but the yard is pretty soggy and a 1x4 needs to be used as a track. I don't know what to do with myself now. :weee
I think it came out great love the color and the attention to detail very neatly done, congratulations

That is a fine looking build you have there. You and your mom should be proud of the nice work you have done. I like the color and trim choice as well. A pleasant enough combination for sure. I like the little chickens as well, so that should be a lot of fun for you.

Best to you and your birds,

RJ

Back
Top Bottom