Finally I took some pics of my filly!

Cara

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
NM
This is my first official 'My Horse'! She's just a yearling right now, but is threatening to grow big! She's like a big puppy dog most of the time, until she sees the fly spray :| Her eyes are irritated by the flies at the moment.

04-20-08017-2.jpg

04-20-08037.jpg

04-20-08019.jpg

04-20-08015.jpg

04-20-08013.jpg

she looks pretty sweet in a sassy kinda way! The last pic is the look of sass! hee hee, great looking girl, good luck with her (not that you need luck)! Thank you for sharing your baby!

Quote:
LMAO how ever did you guess? That pic was taken after the first ten minutes of trying to catch her. Believe me I need luck! My first horse was a colt my husband gave me that neither of us could get anywhere with, so we sent him to a professional and he told us outright he didn't like him! After 6 months here with nobody wanting to ride him, we've lent him to a friend who...doesn't like him either!

Lovely girl... she looks like she'll be fun. She has the chestnut mare thing goin on
wink.png

Can you get a mask on her if the flies are bothering her? Or roll-on fly repellent if she doesn't like spray bottles yet? Dunno what it is with babies and spray stuff... I think it's one of those universal 'DO NOT LIKE' baby things...

Also- hate to nitpick- but just because she's a yearling and hard to catch doesn't mean you can skimp on hoofcare... from what I can see her feet look a little long and unbalanced.
smile.png

Quote:
We're not skimping, she's not at the feet picking up stage yet! She spent the first year of her life on the range here, so it's baby steps. Unfortunately the same goes for fly masks and roll-on; she just has to smell fly repellent and she blows up. She's fine with a halter, but not fine with having a lead rope attached or removed while she's wearing it
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom