Finally pics of my newly hatched Frizzles

Juliechickens

Songster
12 Years
Apr 7, 2007
Memphis, TN
The ones that are 4 together hatched Thursday,,,,,the ones that are 2 together hatched today! So cute!

floor1.jpg

floor2.jpg

me.jpg

newbies1.jpg

newbies2.jpg

chicks1.jpg

chicks2.jpg

Congrats! Those are some good lookin' babies! I can't wait to do the same thing. Tryin' hard here to convince my hubby that we need to purchase an incubater instead of "making" one. I'd be just too afraid of something going wrong with a homemade one.
Good luck with those little guys/gals!!
Donna Sue:)

Donna Sue,,,,,I too had to convince hubby too and it wasn't easy. Finally, I just went out and bought one and low and behold the eggs just started showing up at my doorstep,,,,,at least that's what I told hubby! hee hee I just told him the Easter Bunny brought me the eggs,,,, after all,,,it is Easter time.

Johnny, I will have plenty if you are interested in some Frizzles. I have more soon to hatch along with Silkies, white crested polish bantams, Porcelain D'Uccles, and a few others. If you or anyone would like some , I'm in Memphis, TN. Please email me. I'm not keeping ALL of my hatched chicks so I will have some to spare but of course I am keeping some. I love them!
Julie
smile.png

Ok Julie, you are making me so jealous. I am on day 18, starting this evening. And I am so anxious. Are the frizzles just a frizzled cochin or are they a silkie mix too. The eggs I got from Jaynie were a mix. Some were just silkies and some were sizzles, which are frizzled silkies. I only have one that says sizzle now of the 7 from her that developed. So hopefully they will all hatch and not all be roos. I love silkies and I love the frizzled cochins, but I think I read that they are a bit larger right? I feel a shopping trip to memphis coming on??? I usually just go to Horn Lake since it is closer and I can find most things there, how far are you from Horn Lake? Beautiful chicks by the way.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom