Fine arts* Roleplay

fangthehunter

Songster
Oct 8, 2021
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding, or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically, this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image/picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This RP is about artists and singers. You can be anyone from a street performer to a celebrity. You can choose to be a mythical creature or just a human.
If your character is singing I suggest putting the lyrics of the song and putting who it's by at the bottom, or you can even make up your own! we'll start once we have around five people.

FORM:

Name:
personality:
Appearance:
Type of musician:
OTHER:

Last edited:
FORM:

Name: Jason Echo
species: Shifter.
personality: kind, courageous, charing, flirtatious, charming.
Appearance: human wolf

1643319960058.png
1643320339933.png

Type of musician: street performer
OTHER: none

Last edited:
Have you been in one yet? You don't have to exactly be good and if you have questions you can always ask me. I've been in quite a few. around 5-8

Just answer it if you were really there or like you are your person. I don't think my characters are fake, there are just different emotions that are like me or something that I look up to or take idea's from.

Back
Top Bottom