~Fire Feathers~ A Griffin RP

Oct 22, 2022
East Coast
Hey everyone! I've decided to make a Griffin rp! Feel free to join!
The clans: Skylars, they are the spies of the skies. They go into enemy territory and spy on Pheonix territory.Warriors, They are the military of the Griffins, they go out and fight. Guardians, they stay around the borders of Griffin territory and fight Pheonixs and other evil Griffins, and the scavangers, the ugly, deformed, cast out Griffins. They stay in two groups, the bad group and the nice group.
The Pheonixs have been taking over Griffin land for years. Pheonixs are bigger than Griffins despite the fairtales. Their leader is King Flame and is an exellent military stratigizer.
The Griffins live on an island roughly the size of Alaska. There are mountians in the inland and flat ground on the rest
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

The clans:
Skylars, they are the spies of the skies. They go into enemy territory and spy on Pheonix territory.
Warriors, They are the military of the Griffins, they go out and fight.
Guardians, they stay around the borders of Griffin territory and fight Pheonixs and other evil Griffins
Scavangers, the ugly, deformed, cast out Griffins. They stay in two groups, the bad group and the nice group.
The Pheonixs have been taking over Griffin land for years. Pheonixs are bigger than Griffins despite the fairtales. Their leader is King Flame and is an exellent military stratigizer. (more details in the Archives)
The Griffins live on an island roughly the size of Alaska. There are mountians in the inland and flat ground on the rest.
Here's the Archives,fire feathers archives

Max: 4 Characters per person
Here are some character forms: First, Griffin

Name:
Clan: For instance: Robin of the Clock clan )
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory (optional):

Now Phoenix:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:

Feel free to post YOUR art of your Griffin here. I would draw your Griffins for you... But I don't want to offend you.

@DandelionTheWolf
@Blue Raptor
@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Kiwi-
@Nicole Taber
@Yukiko
@Crestcrazy2
@Chikyboy
@Harmonylight

Last edited:

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Here are some character forms: First, Griffin

Name:
Clan:( For instance: Robin of the Clock clan )
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory (optional):

Now human:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:

Feel free to post YOUR art of your Griffin here. I would draw your Griffins for you... But I don't want to offend you.

@Blue Raptor
@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Kiwi-
@Nicole Taber
@Yukiko
Sounds fun, but I can’t keep up with too many RPs. I’m busy catching up with school irl. :)

Name: Rufus;)
Clan: The warriors
Appearance: Deep gold. brown in some places. Blue eyes.
Personality: Cautious, strong, but kind of funny. He also LOVES food.His character flaws are: he can be too aggresive, makes on the spot decisions, and will be lured by any food
Backstory: Was very flighty untill he met his best friend, Gloria. Ran away 6 years ago when his parents started to abuse him. Has been fighting Pheonixs ever since

I will have plenty of time to focus on this once we finish the Feathers and Flames rp or summer starts. How long are you willing to wait on this? It gives time for the setting and ideas to develop and expand anyway.

Back
Top Bottom