firefighter got no respect

Jennings Gamefowl

Songster
10 Years
Feb 17, 2009
CORDOVA,SOUTH CAROLINA
was at a wreck today.. no one got hurt or anything but there was someone on scence that was fussing at me cause i wasnt helping clean up the trash cause by the wreck.. first its not our responblitly to clean it up, its the towing company but this guy kept going on about how i wasnt helping out, even the cheif told him it wasnt our respobiltiy ... so just telling yall this to make me feel better, so please show your local volunteer how much you respect them or better yet tell them..please..

Ugh, I hate people like that. I've run across a few of them...not only in EMS, but in other jobs too. Makes you wonder if some people really were raised in a barn!

If that indivdual was on MY scene, and was not part of the solution, he would've been part of the problem, and forcibly (if necessary) removed by law enforcement. If he did belong on the scene, then he would be under my authority, and I would deal with him directly. We have enough to deal with, without getting guff from some ne'er-do-well who just happens to show up.

This brings to mind a quote from the movie "Twister". Point at him with both hands and yell "LOSER... Move on!" And gesture down the road.

...Okay, I suppose you might get in trouble for that, but I bet the look you'd get would be priceless.
lau.gif

This brings to mind a quote from the movie "Twister". Point at him with both hands and yell "LOSER... Move on!" And gesture down the road.

OMG, I just watched that movie. BEST MOVIE EVER! Its seriously one of my all time favorites.​

Back
Top Bottom