Fireflies- The Rp(Role Play)

" I am HUNGRY!" Raehsaar hooted loudly. She heard water it the distance with her great owl hearing. Her black, mysterious eyes looked at Mathew." Want to hunt? We need extra for him."
Raeshaar waved a wing at Brandy and she bolted off into the air, towards the river she heard.

Brandy drooped his wings, allowing the cool night air to blow on his body. He listened for the river but it was muffled due to all of the trees and bushes. He was on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
" Okay, Mathew, think. We are owls, we nee to fly. We have silent flight because our type of feathers. We cant have heavy food since we are light ourselves and we will not be able to fly anymore with heavy food." Raeshaar explained to him as she approached the river. Her owl instincts came like a wave crashing over her and she listened for animal-like ripples in the water. She waited on a branch and she heard a catfish. Se immediately came crashing down on her prey and her sharp talons gripped the fish. It wriggled for a few minutes, then it stopped. She came to her branch once again and started ripping up the meat. She ate and ate, and she felt not like Raeshaar, but an owl. She saw another owl come toward her, a spectacle owl, and she screeched at him.

This is my food!

Last edited:
" I am HUNGRY!" Raehsaar hooted loudly. She heard water it the distance with her great owl hearing. Her black, mysterious eyes looked at Mathew." Want to hunt? We need extra for him."
Raeshaar waved a wing at Brandy and she bolted off into the air, towards the river she heard.

" Yeah let's go" Matthew nodded as flew on after her, He looked at the environment below them, it looked very beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom