Fireflies- The Rp(Role Play)

Sapphire hooted and looked at her wrist. It wasn't that bad, but it was swollen and red. Sapphire saw Jamie, she was afraid to look. So she picked up some leaves and placed them over the bite. "There!"

Jenna chuckled at the bear as she regained her vision. She flew aimlessly, trying to get to Jamie and asked "What's happening?" She paused as she landed to the left of Jamie and said "Oh yeah. I forgot I can't speak to her... Yet." Jenna's necklace still waves about her neck as she looks around, then sees the bear walk off to find the "nest".

Jenna nodded "Yeah, then she wouldn't think I was trying to kill her before..." Jenna was engulfed in laughter, finally managing to get it together. Jenna took a deep breathe then said "I wonder if other groups are being affected by this same phenomena! Or it might be a plague sent from on of them, no surprise which one!"

Sapphire chuckled. "Why did she faint?" Sapphire said looking at Jamie "ummmm..."

Jenna flew down to her tent, which more looks like shreds. She held a pen in her talons and tore off the cap with her beak
Jenna scribbled a crude mustache on jamies face and wrote Loser( which was bad, but still readable) on her forehead. She looked over to Sapphire and said "Want a turn?"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom