First Home Eggs Adopt-an-Egg Hatch a Long!

Pics

Iluveggers

Crossing the Road
Jun 27, 2021
NYS
Hi! I am setting 28 eggs from our family farm. It will be my first hatch with my own eggs since we have 4 roosters! (About 50 hens, so each boy has his favorites). Fingers crossed they are covering most of them! I will whittle them down to 22 after the first candle, but I’m double-stacking my NR360 until then just in case there’s a bunch of infertiles.

If anyone would like to join in & “adopt” an egg to “name” and cheer for, I would love having you along for moral support! They are Easter Eggers/BYM eggs.

If you would like, please choose an egg numbered 1-18 (from barn 1, group A), and 1-10 (from barn 2, group B). I’ll post who has what egg once most/all are taken! I’m so excited! 😊

ETA: I threw in 3 more beautiful blue & teal eggs, I couldn’t resist! They will be extra eggs 1-3.

*Check last page for current list of available eggs to adopt!*

Last edited:
Hi! I am setting 28 eggs from our family farm. It will be my first hatch with my own eggs since we have 4 roosters! (About 50 hens, so each boy has his favorites). Fingers crossed they are covering most of them! I will whittle them down to 22 after the first candle, but I’m double-stacking my NR360 until then just in case there’s a bunch of infertiles.

If anyone would like to join in & “adopt” an egg to “name” and cheer for, I would love having you along for moral support! They are Easter Eggers/BYM eggs.

If you would like, please choose an egg numbered 1-18 (from barn 1, group A), and 1-10 (from barn 2, group B). I’ll post who has what egg once most/all are taken! I’m so excited! 😊
I'll play along. LOL I'm thinking about hatching out some chicks of my own later this year. I have a lot of people wanting Olive Eggers from my Black Copper Maran pullet and Blue (BBS) Ameraucana cockerel. And I want to hatch out some from my Blue (BBS) Ameraucana pullet with the same cockerel (I only have 1 cockerel).🤞🏻

🤔 I think I'll go with egg #4 from Barn #2.

Back
Top Bottom