First Time Chick Parents, Spring 2016

@Jensownzoo Happy Birthday!!! Mine is tomorrow! Great month to be born! I like all your little chicks too. We need to get 2 week update pics of our chicks, or at least Chocobo and Puff!

Our babies are swiftly becoming awkward teenagers. Here are two of our six chickens at 17 days old.

Here's Chocobo

Here's Puff (with Chocobo, Pikachu and Midge in the background)

Our babies are swiftly becoming awkward teenagers. Here are two of our six chickens at 17 days old.

Here's Chocobo

Here's Puff (with Chocobo, Pikachu and Midge in the background)
They LOVE meal worms, I mean they go NUTS over them! They are not roosting on that roost, they are using it as a limbo bar, or a high bar, jumping over it or running under it. Crazy chickens!

My brother's birthday was Tuesday, so definitely the best month for us!

And let me say...AH THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!

I mean just LOOK at the tufts on this Araucana!

There are also black Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers, Welsummers, Lavender Orpingtons, and Light Sussex in this bunch. Now time to make the return trip home and get them under their nice, warm MHP!

My brother's birthday was Tuesday, so definitely the best month for us!

And let me say...AH THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!

I mean just LOOK at the tufts on this Araucana!

There are also black Ameraucanas, Olive Eggers, Welsummers, Lavender Orpingtons, and Light Sussex in this bunch. Now time to make the return trip home and get them under their nice, warm MHP!

Sooooooo fuzzy just want to reach in and grab one and hold um and squeeze um.
1f631.png

They are doing great! The EE keeps climbing in my hand (I sit with my hand in the brooder a couple times a day) The BO keeps jumping out lol. The one week olds aren't too impressed but everyone is eating and drinking. Now to figure how to tell the BA and the SLW apart.

They are doing great! The EE keeps climbing in my hand (I sit with my hand in the brooder a couple times a day) The BO keeps jumping out lol. The one week olds aren't too impressed but everyone is eating and drinking. Now to figure how to tell the BA and the SLW apart.

Yay! Fuzzballs for everybody!

Well, my fiance won. He's been calling Red "Skipper" when I haven't been around. So, we have our keeper male lol. Good thing he's friendly. This is him loving having his wattles rubbed.
45QzzaT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom