Pics
I have some meds I want to try in one tank but getting old sucks as I cant read the directions. LOL Anyone use Lifeguard ?
Is this this stuff?? The tablets?? Does this help?

http://www.tetra-fish.com/products/water-care/lifeguard-tablets.aspx

068B6652-C264-488E-A238-423639CA6441.png

It certainly does. LOL Thank you It says scaleless I wonder if newborn guppys are safe..
No problem lol and I think it would probably be okay?? Maybe just use a smaller dose???

Apparently scaleless fish is a certain few species. So guppies, even teeny ones, have scales, so are probably okay.

5F2FA743-179C-4A65-B47E-F6D2D920B8C7.png

I have corys in a different tank. I didnt know they were scaleless ! You may have saved their life. Thank you !!!
No problem!! Although I think the scaleless thing is more just that they’re resistant to meds rather than it being dangerous for them? But better safe than sorry!!

Hi! Does anyone have advice on Mystery Snails? I was surprised with them for my birthday, I now have 10! They’re adorable but they were left outside for three days because it hadn’t showed they were delivered. I didn’t know I was getting them either. Now I have them and I am utterly confused. I did last minute research in an attempt to keep them alive. They’re in a ten gallon tank, no real plants which I’m going to change as soon as I can and get duckweed? Would duckweed be good? Java moss? I also have nothing to feed them, and again, they were outside with no food for three days. I feel awful for them but I couldn’t be prepared because I didn’t know. I feel guilty for not having any food. I put carrots in their tank (which has a lid and air holes) but they haven’t really ate it. Now it’s floating so I’ll remove it, but I need to put something in there for them to eat. Literally any advice would be appreciated. I love them so much already and couldn’t bare losing them. (I get attached quick.) Again, any help would be a life saver. Like can I feed them green beans or peas??

Back
Top Bottom