Five (5) Cotton Patch Geese Hatching Eggs-Updated 2/26/17

Yes. My wife is abmaddox1981 on here she's been on longer and has the working PayPal. She will message you later this evening. Will it be four again at $50 or possibly more than the four? I know she wants at least the four.

Yes. My wife is abmaddox1981 on here she's been on longer and has the working PayPal. She will message you later this evening. Will it be four again at $50 or possibly more than the four? I know she wants at least the four.

I'm almost positive that I will have 5 to ship. The extra is included in the $50 price plus $15 shipping. I take Paypal at [email protected] (Virginia Van Dyke) Talk to you later today :)

I was going to try and control myself but..... Can I get in line for a shipment of eggs? I need a second blooline.

And like chickenrunner, my wife, GAMarans, controls the paypal strings. Unless abmaddox wants to pay for mine, too.
big_smile.png

Thanks.

Does Monday March 10th work for a shipping date? I'm fairly sure I will have 5 available by Monday. Let me know & we will go from there. Thanks~~!~!!

Back
Top Bottom