Five Hens in Northern New Jersey in Need of New

cinnamonking

Hatching
Sep 7, 2020
We are preparing to sell our house and move, as such we need to find a new home for our 5 happy and healthy cinnamon queen hens who are great layers. Ideally we'd find someone nearby who could take them for the next 6-12 months (possibly longer or permanently) while we relocate. We are in Northern New Jersey and am happy to travel a reasonable distance to drop them off. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
IMG-5490.JPG

Hi... we have a happy flock and would consider taking on your five beauties. I can imagine it's a difficult situation to rehome your girls if even temporarily. How old are they? I'm just north of NYC so not far at all.

Hi... we have a happy flock and would consider taking on your five beauties. I can imagine it's a difficult situation to rehome your girls if even temporarily. How old are they? I'm just north of NYC so not far at all.
They are about 4.5 months old. Sent you a DM with more info, so let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

I am planning on getting chicks, though. Then i won't be able to take 2 of your girls. I'm guessing you found someone. So I'll get chicks unless i hear from you.
I could keep yours permanently. I didn't mean to imply that it needs.to be temporary. As you wish.

Back
Top Bottom