Five Roosters Need a Home Clarksville TN

CrispyTeacher

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 5, 2014
Clarksville, TN
Hello all! I am a teacher at a private school. Each year we hatch chickens as part of our lifecycle unit. I always find good homes for the chicks and even keep many. However, this year I have an abundance of roosters. In my area I cannot keep roosters. They all hatched on St Patrick's day, which makes them about 13 weeks old. They've been handled daily and are friendly. I'd love to give them to someone who has a farm and could use them. I live in the Clarksville TN area. Please pass this on to anyone that may be in need of a rooster!

Last edited:
Hello all! I am a teacher at a private school. Each year we hatch chickens as part of our lifecycle unit. I always find good homes for the chicks and even keep many. However, this year I have an abundance of roosters. In my area I cannot keep roosters. They all hatched on St Patrick's day, which makes them about 13 weeks old. They've been handled daily and are friendly. I'd love to give them to someone who has a farm and could use them. I live in the Clarksville TN area. Please pass this on to anyone that may be in need of a rooster!

Was interested in the RIR roo. I'll be in Chattanooga, TN the 26th.. but that is still like a 3hr drive.. I'll pass this along.. hope you find a good home soon!

Back
Top Bottom