flock of 3 in the burbs

rjacob

In the Brooder
Apr 17, 2024
Hello from Missouri! I have 3 layers, 2 cream legbars and 1 barred rock. Joining here because one of the legbars seems slightly "off", no apparent distress but not quite right. And we know these girls try and hide everything, lol.....

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Sometimes they can have "off" days. If she continues to look off, there probably is something wrong. If you can pinpoint any symptoms, let us know!

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our community!

Welcome to BYC. Good luck with your hen. I hope you can figure out what's wrong.
Clues could be her posture, both when sitting and walking, when she last laid, whether she is eating and drinking, what her poop looks like, and her activities. Such as whether she is dust bathing or roosting in her usual spot. Anything out of the ordinary can help with a diagnosis.

Hello from Missouri! I have 3 layers, 2 cream legbars and 1 barred rock. Joining here because one of the legbars seems slightly "off", no apparent distress but not quite right. And we know these girls try and hide everything, lol.....
Welcome. I get what you mean when a chicken is "off" but how is she "off"? and how does she rank in pecking order?

Back
Top Bottom