Flock Party feed?

Chirpchirp19

Songster
Mar 11, 2019
Western New York
I was just at TSC last night and noticed that they had a whole shelf dedicated to Flock party. I know they have the mealworms and what not, but I have never seen the actual feed! Has anyone tried it?

I was just at TSC last night and noticed that they had a whole shelf dedicated to Flock party. I know they have the mealworms and what not, but I have never seen the actual feed! Has anyone tried it?
My girls love the layer pellets. But now I can’t find them anywhere! Not even online. I hope it’s not discontinued bc my girls are so picky!!

My girls love the layer pellets. But now I can’t find them anywhere! Not even online. I hope it’s not discontinued bc my girls are so picky!!
I was at two local TSC stores today and they both had Flock Party feed (Layer, Starter) and Scratch Grains.
I was surprised that the Chick Starter is 22% Protein. GC

Last edited:
I was at two local TSC stores today and they both had Flock Party feed (Layer, Starter) and Scratch Grains.
I was surprised that the Chick Starter is 22% Protein. GC
Were they on sale? The last bags they had st my tsc were clearance. Can’t find online in any website not even Manna Pro who manufactures it. They still have flock party treats there though

Can’t find online in any website not even Manna Pro who manufactures it. They still have flock party treats there though
I had to put in poultry feed and treats at the TSC website.
Flock Party feed Layer and Chick didn't show when I put in just poultry feed, yet there treats popped up, go figure. So make sure you put in poultry feed and treats.
Over 2 hundred products come up.
The Chick feed is about half way through.
The layer feeds were the last on the last page.
No they aren't on sale.
20200322_162455_resized.jpg

20200322_162217_resized.jpg . GC

Thank you for looking into it. I found that feed too but it’s not the same as what I have been buying. Or maybe it’s a new package and/or formula. Who knows until Manna Pro gets back to me. I have a pic of that I have been buying attached

Attachments

• D8E64268-4D92-428E-9C17-9B93878C7124.png
    D8E64268-4D92-428E-9C17-9B93878C7124.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
I’m not sure if anyone is still curious about flock party but I found it at my local TSC and I bought I think it was an 8lb bag of chick crumble and it was just ok to me. I loved that it was non GMO but it was extremely powdery. The crumble was so inconsistent and it seemed like it was more powder then crumble. I thought it might have been just that bag so when I went back to buy another bag of food I looked at all the others they had on the shelf. The bags have a clear window to see what it looks like. Every bag was that way. So I assume it’s just how it’s made? It’s good for small babies but I think the powder is wasteful when they get bigger. They don’t eat that.

Back
Top Bottom