Flocks of the Forest ~ A Parody (of Fluffers RP)

Who is the craziest person on this thread?

• Fluffers

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • PeepersMama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cluckcluck1215

• vachick15

• chicks are life

• And on the off chance I forgot you, vote this one, and then pm me and tell me so ;)

• Total voters
Pics

PeepersMama

Living in a galaxy far, far away...
7 Years
Oct 17, 2016
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This thread is to keep any and all craziness off of Dluffer's very serious RP. If you don't consider yourself extremely crazy, the start running now
tongue.png

*side note* please join the original Flocks of the Forest RP before you join this one ~ thanks in advance.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1150808/flocks-of-the-forest-a-chicken-role-play-just-join-dudes

We can start by taking any fantasies about Alex and Drake here dudes
wink.png

Last edited:
how did i have the patience to write this
also notice how many unneeded details are added XDXD

What happened so far~ LeafFlock was living peacefully, one day when they went foraging by the river PineComb decided to catch fish with Chocolate, while they were chasing after them in the creek (which is only about up to the tip of their wings in some spots) and Storm crowed, signaling that everyone was ready to move to the next spot. PineComb jumped up on a log connecting the banks on each side of the creek. He walked the wrong way, and went into EagleFlock's territory. Chocolate told him that he went the wrong way, PineComb laughed and Storm saw him, he called him over, warning him to get over fast. An EagleFlock chicken came behind PineComb and attacked him, Storm rushed over and saved PineComb, he fought the EagleFlocker while PineComb ran off back to camp with the others. Bea (lead hen) went back with Oriole, and saw Storm on the ground. He was pretty beat up, but he fought off the EagleFlock chicken. They brought him back, but Oriole wanted him gone. Bea didn't let him. Storm was kept in the broody den, with hens like River Star, BlackDove, Ect. Steel, Rusty, and Amber (guardians) went out hunting with PineComb, Chocolate, Fern, and i think Clover came too? They caught some fish, played and enjoyed themselves in the moonlight. Everyone stopped for a moment, There was a fox in the bushes. Amber raced after it, the fox got her and dragged her off. Steel, (Amber's mate) was deeply saddened. The guardians went back to the river and Rusty saw something. It was the tenth light. It meant the featherless were too close, they had to leave. It was truly bad timing, since Storm was injured, hens were sitting on eggs, and such. That night they went back and told Storm about amber. the next day they told him about the light, he was feeling better but still worn out. he had a lot of scars on his comb, and a sprained wing. That day he went to some chicks (about to be fledglings at the time) and he gave them an assignment to make what he called "the broody basket" They weaved some grass, and made it exactly ad Storm said. AND NOW Storm announces the move, chickens freak out and question his sanity. That night a bunch of fledges and guardians go to the creek and eat some fish one last time. tears were shed, memories made, and history. They cherish the moment for sure. The same chickens that weaved the broody baskets made little pouches that hang around their neck, they carry food and travel herbs in it, the day before Fux,Alex,and ScarletComb were turned to fledges. Alex was a healer fledge though, she was training to be healer. when they started to travel Alex got mad because not everyone ate their herbs when she told them too. Storm was annoyed and so was the flock, she held up the line when she flew up a tree and refused to come down, finally someone went up and grabbed her, Then Storm kept an eye on her like she was a 3 year old sneaking candy into a grocery cart. Everyone ended up eating their herbs, but she was still mad, especially at Fern, who called her a crychicky and a drama hen. that day EagleFlock ambushed them, but they drove them away. EagleFlock ended up still secretly following them though. They were overjoyed to find their new home, and they established territory. Alex went out in the field to explore, and found another chicken. She cackled for help, and they took him as a prisioner, he stayed in the healer tree. Alex was given the job to watch him, His name was Drake. He tried to convince her that even though he was an EagleFlock chicken he was still nice, and explained the flock's past. Alex pretended she didn't care, and didn't let him get to her. She secretly had a crush on him, and same with Drake. Robin and Violet teased Drake and Alex. Alex got annoyed with him, and put him outside by the trunk of the tree and told him to stay while she had lunch up in the tree. Drake sat irritated and misunderstood, while Robin and Violet laughed their heads off. He finally had enough. He ran over to Violet and pinned her on the ground, he let her get up and run away, Steel came up to him, and did the same, and pecked him, threatening. Bea walked over, and told him to leave, Drake ran off into the field, back into the woods to find his flock. When he went he found out that he was no longer part of it, Thorn (the leader of E.Flock) kicked him out. Drake went to the lake, sadly sitting on a rock. Alex decided to go back to the field to look for him, but didn't find him. Instead she was attacked by a grouse named Talon, and dragged to their territory. She trapped Alex in a tree trunk, and the grouse leader, Dart, talked to her saying everything was ok, and her flock needed to scoot over. She broke free and ran into the tall grassy field. she saw Drake's comb and walked towards it, she found him on the rock in the reeds of the lake. They argued, and Alex ran back, both not happy with themsleves. The grouse came back and are now having a standoff with LeafFlock.
this was on the member page XD

Pinecomb stood behind Steel
Scarlet comb was in a tree with lily
Oriole stood next to Storm. He winked at Dart.
Crow was out gathering moss and straw for nests in the broody bramble.
Drake could see his reflection in the pond. He looked to Alex. "Do you hear that?" He clucked, raising his head.
~Eagle~
Thorn stood on a knot in an old growth tree. He clutched the dense moss under his claws, and bumped Rouge's side. "Look at them down there, Rouge. They don't know what they have gotten themselves in to."

Name: Hornet
Flock EagleFlock
breed those pretty gold/black EEs that I want so badly ;-;
Rank guardian
Flufferes

Name Kestrel
Age 5 months, Drake's older brother
EagleFlock
Fledge
History: his brother was kicked out of EagleFlock for lying and being "too weak. "
Breed: uhhh he's got barred rock and maybe a couple thousand other breeds in him

I'm pretty sure it was
4 months: become a fledge. 10: graduate. Maybe it was 12 months...

Back
Top Bottom