Florida Always Sunny Side up Chicken Swap. UPDATE

Will there be shade, or should I bring my 10X10 pop up shade tent?? 

I would bring it, can always use it for people shade. Better to have it and not need it than wish you had it. BTW, what all are you bringing? Might need another crate...... I do not need more right now... But want them, this will be like Christmas in May..... All good breeding stock in one place, what a joy.

Maye

Well I hate to write this but someone broke into our truck today while at my son's bday party. Didn't get anything but broke the doors so they won't close. Had to take it to our cousin (who luckily is a mechanic) to fix and he said he won't have it done till tomorrow.Sorry we are going to miss this one.... Hope everyone has fun.

PS - Could someone else bring hotdog and hamburger buns

Well I hate to write this but someone broke into our truck today while at my son's bday party. Didn't get anything but broke the doors so they won't close. Had to take it to our cousin (who luckily is a mechanic) to fix and he said he won't have it done till tomorrow.Sorry we are going to miss this one.... Hope everyone has fun.

PS - Could someone else bring hotdog and hamburger buns 

Sorry to hear that. Too bad you did not catch them at it. Coulda SSS them...kidding..... Maybe-Maybe Not....

Got you covered on the buns, OK.

Maye

Thanks Maye, Your a life saver.

Firefly1v. I was really looking forward to seeing your bantum Cochins and your other bantums. My daughter got into some bantums and I was hoping to add a few.

I would bring it, can always use it for people shade. Better to have it and not need it than wish you had it. BTW, what all are you bringing? Might need another crate...... I do not need more right now... But want them, this will be like Christmas in May..... All good breeding stock in one place, what a joy.
Maye
All I have left, not spoken for already is.....
A PQ pair of grey Silkies, a PQ Splash Silkie Roo, a White Sizzle Roo, 2 black bantam cochin hens, a few extra teenage chicks, and a few bantam cochin chicks. I also have hatching eggs, collected from the last 3 days, from all of our breeds.Everything else, was pre sold yesterday, when people found out what I was bringing.

I'm going to start getting ready, and should be there between 8:30-9:00. See everyone there!!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom