Florida Shows/ dates

Could someone email or post directions to the lake city show? I will be coming from the Gainesville area. Thanks a bunch!

The secretary of the show emailed me these directions:

Simple directions. Just take I75 north to HWY 90 at exit 427, go east about
1.5 miles and turn right at the Advance Discount Auto Parts store just
before Home Depot on the right hand side. The fairgrounds are just on your
right about one block down.

Since I am planning on going to the Lake City show, I was wondering if anyone is interested in 2 beautiful, large Cochin roosters? They are about 6 months old.
fl.gif
I could bring them and meet you. I want them to have a good home. They hatched about the same time my Seramas hatched and they are just too big and rough to be around them. I ordered Silver laced Cochins but one rooster hatched out more black than anything else. The other looks like what a Silver Laced Cochin Roo should look like.

I could post a pic if anyone is interested. I love these roosters but they are sooo big that even the hens that hatched with them run from them. Right now they are separated from all my other chickens and I don't want them to live the rest of their lives penned up when the other chickens free range. Let me know. You can email me at [email protected]

Beverly

Quote:
Yes i go to it quite often. I live in Bushnell. It starts at 7:00 you can go look any time in the afternoon. the animals there from baby chicks, grown chickens, all kinds of farm animals..it is alot of fun. PM me if need any other information

Back
Top Bottom