Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

Quote:
I hope I get a chance to stop by and meet you... A year ago, you responded to an email inquiry I had about Delawares....
I really appreciate the time you took to respond!
frow.gif

Lisa

Well I did it again this year, didn't get signed up for the show. Maybe next year!!

Looking to pick-up at the Show:

FBCM Rooster or 1 Dozen Eggs prefer a line other than Bev Davis
Pair of Silver Sebright SQ or BQ or hatching eggs
Black Ameraucana Rooster

We have hatching eggs for sale and a few chicks for sale, these can be seen at our web page @

http://www.sawmillchickenfarm.com/

WOOOHOOO!!!!! I am signed up!! Hope the weather is nice
smile.png
I waited till the last minute to sign up I do HATE the COLD
Since my girls are all in the breeding pens looks like roos are in
loveshower.gif

I am bringing to sell:

1 LF Buff Orpington Cockerel - will be in show, last Orp I have to sell. His sister was Res. English and BB at Inverness, and brother
was RV Buff.

9 OEGB Self Blue cockerels

May sell 1 OEGB Self Blue pullet

Hatched way too many boys!! Why couldn't it be the other way around. I am also looking to buy 2 SQ Buff Orp pullets or hens .

Lisa

If anyone is interested in him, I can bring this GLC rooster, 1 1/2 years old, from another BYC user that got them from Linda Crum (Sanford Cochins).
94276_christmas_2011_032.jpg

I would be looking for a cuckoo silkie and/or White Faced Black Spanish large fowl.

Someone asked about BCMs, I have 4 FBCM chicks born 12/31 if you're interested.

Not attending this show.

Last edited:
Looking for call ducks or pekin ducks. I like the BLRW so if anyone has some hens they want to sell let me know. I like the odd stuff what do you have in ANY type of bird?

BBBBRRRRR!!! Will be 18 in Lake City tonite!!!! I'm glad we are getting this cold snap overwith before the show. Supposed to be 68 on Saturday!!
cool.png

Quote:
Supposed to be teens here too! I am looking forward to Saturday and am counting on warmer weather. I went last year and it was nice. Bringing a friend this year who hasn't been before.
sharon

Back
Top Bottom