Watching this made me feel better about Tassels. I have been worried that she is not taking in fluids apart from the mash I make for them.
Here I gave her chopped tomatoes, strawberries and frozen blueberries. All have lots of water in them and she seems to be enjoying them.
She also didnā€™t broody flare at Bernie.
Bernie is asking where her breakfast strawberries are!
Bernie is very large. What does she weigh?

Lilly is now the inspiration for another bad idea.

I haven't seen this video up until now since it seems a lot of them don't work on old posts.
If there is something from an old post you want to see, pm me with a link to the post and I'll turn it back on for a while. Someone reported one of my chicken videos, Youtube took issue with it and took it down, so all of my videos are now private.

went to check on them and found philomena died in the top.
This was @notabitail 's chicken from the chickens I take care of.
looked like she fell off the preach well sleeping. she was right by the preach.
:hit
these are some last pictures of her that I took.
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Well, I came home to a disappointing situation.
Of the five littles, two have passed. The brooder box was way too cold and only the tough ones survived. (The three yellow fuzz balls)
The other two (BR, And EE ) were sadly gone. Yes I am very sad for several reasons. The deaths of the chicks just adds to my anxiety and depression.
Oh this is sad, you donā€™t need the heartbreak (who does though). Too bad no one was there to monitor. But I thought I saw a brooder plate? The box was in a very cold room? Itā€™s also possible the little ones had some other problem though. The three BOā€™s need your attention now, are they okay? As do the Ladies and Jaffar! :hugs :hugs :hugs

Well, I came home to a disappointing situation.
Of the five littles, two have passed. The brooder box was way too cold and only the tough ones survived. (The three yellow fuzz balls)
The other two (BR, And EE ) were sadly gone. Yes I am very sad for several reasons. The deaths of the chicks just adds to my anxiety and depression.
How tragic. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom