If I had taken him to town, like I usually do, he’d probably still be alive and well. I tried my hardest to do the best for him.
Now the tribe is in a state of confusion and I can tell that they have no leadership except for me, and I don’t know anything about chicken politics!
Try not to think this way. You can't know that is true. You can only speculate on what happened while you were gone. Speculation is not fact and can keep you from grieving properly. Try to remember the good times and the movies you watched together.

:(This is probably the saddest post I have ever done here on BYC. I had to go to town this morning, and upon my return home I found Sir Jaffar lying in the run passed away. One of his spurs was hooked up to the chain link, as if fighting off a threat to his ladies. So, he’s gone and I am devastated.:th:hit
That is so sad!!!!!!!!!! Very sorry for your loss!!
He is in chicken heaven now, rejoicing with the others. He will always remember you as you will too. :hugs:hugs:hugs:hit
Very sorry to hear this.
Sending prayers and hugs for you and your ladies!

:(This is probably the saddest post I have ever done here on BYC. I had to go to town this morning, and upon my return home I found Sir Jaffar lying in the run passed away. One of his spurs was hooked up to the chain link, as if fighting off a threat to his ladies. So, he’s gone and I am devastated.:th:hit
I am very saddened to hear this Alex. You had a wonderful Roo there, your ladies will miss him and I know you will especially miss him.

💕 :hugs :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom