Good to know and ask our vet about if this becomes a chronic issue.

I have thought that something latent surfaced, his immune system maybe dropped, so then the concern is why, could something else more serious be developing, etc. :idunno

Happy to report that he is improving! He has sneezed a few times today, but he is talking again and his voice sounds better. He can eat and drink without coughing now, it was putting him off. He got up a few times today and walked around the house, he asked to go outside to sit on the deck for five minutes three separate times, once when the chickens were there too, and he just got up again to spend the evening with DH watching TV. This is a great improvement from the last several days of almost continuous deep sleeping in his quiet nap bed.
Wonderful news! :yesss:

I’m just chiming in. I have my hen Coco inside the house now, (she’s a Rock!) IMG_3887.jpeg . I’m showing her the new little chicks.
Everyone here has had a difficult time adjusting to the situation, but love will always be here for me and my family.

I’m just chiming in. I have my hen Coco inside the house now, (she’s a Rock!)View attachment 3814490. I’m showing her the new little chicks.
Everyone here has had a difficult time adjusting to the situation, but love will always be here for me and my family.
At least Coco is here for moral support.

I’m just chiming in. I have my hen Coco inside the house now, (she’s a Rock!)View attachment 3814490. I’m showing her the new little chicks.
There is nothing like a cup of Coco to lift the spirits. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom